|« Back to Careers |
Location: Cincinnati, OH
The Microsoft CRM Systems Operations Manager will be responsible for the design, development, maintenance of MS CRM applications. This is a hands-on position requiring competence with a variety of technologies integral to the deployment of an enterprise CRM system. Will work with business and project teams to transform requirements into customized CRM solutions.
This position interacts with the appropriate business functions, end-users, business process teams, IT teams, and consultants and to work collaboratively within the enterprise to ensure that the CRM implementation is aligned with the businesses’ needs. This role will expose you to a variety of projects and allow you to significantly expand your skill set.
- Administering user security
- Providing users with technical support (1st line of support) SA and DBA will provide 2nd level support to end-users.
- Maintaining Department work-flow processes and CRM configuration changes
- Understanding business requirements
- Preparing, maintaining functional and technical specifications
- Implement changes using the application interface
- Write scripts to automate functionality and/or performance
- Diagnose and troubleshoot end-user issues (1st line of support)
- Development work
- Documenting development work
- Following MicrosoftCRM development best practices
- Develop skills to maintain and run development environment
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
Experience w/Java Script, VB.Net, C#, ASP.Net, Scribe, Knowledgebase and all technologies present in Microsoft CRM.
Familiarity with entire development life cycle:
- Experience interfacing MS CRM w/other systems.
- Experience w/GP or MAS/200 would be a plus.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Experience or interest in agile development practices.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Able to establish credibility with clients, partners, and colleagues.
- Willingness and ability to provide knowledge transfer and training on relevant job topics to team members to advance their skills and abilities.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a timely manner in a multi-project environment.
At least 3+ yrs of experience developing solutions for MS CRM for both thick clients as well as web forms (also includes modules, plug-ins, userinterfaces, workflows and reports)
3+ yrs administering Microsoft CRM
2+ years using CRM toolkit
Experience in Administering in MS SQL DB is a plus
BA or BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent work ethic
- Fast Learner
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Good organization skills
Submit your resume at email@example.com
Please attach resumes in MS Word (.doc) or ASCII text (.txt) format only